Region 1 - New England
A list of EPA & state water resource websites for EPA's Region 1.
Environmental Protection Agency
Region 1: New England - An EPA defined administrative region. EPA's Region 1 webpage contains information related to water, watersheds, and other envirnmental issues. Region 1 is composed of the follwoing states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- Drinking Water Program - Information about New England's Drinking Water including private wells, EPA's programs to protect, monitor, treat, and transfer drinking water to residents and businesses, funding opportunities, technical assistance and more.
- Water Conservation - This webpage contains information and tips about increasing water conservation and improving water efficiency in the New England Region.
State GovernmentsA list of state water sites within EPA Region 1.
- Connecticut - Water conservation tips provided by the State's Department of Envirnomental Protection.
- Maine - Bureau of Land and Water Quality, part of Maine's Department of Environmental Protection.
- Massachusetts - Information about water resource issues and policies. Provided by the State's Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
- New Hampshire - The Water Division of New Hampshire's Department of Environmental Services.
- Rhode Island - Office of Water Resources, part of Rhode Island's Department of Environmental Management.
- Vermont - Water Supply Division, part of Vermont's Department of Environmental Conservation.